Comment on page
Decentralized NFT marketplace built on Cardano bringing revolutionary smart contract solution
Welcome to JamOnBread, not only a delightful snack but also a decentralized NFT marketplace and aggregator built on Cardano. Our platform offers a revolutionary smart contract solution that facilitates fair profit distribution among users, projects, and marketplaces.
As pioneers in the Cardano space, we started our marketplace journey in November 2021. By the end of 2022, we joined forces with Cardanians to amplify our efforts and create the ultimate NFT marketplace on Cardano.
At JamOnBread, we are motivated by the need to challenge the dominance of a single platform for NFT trades on the most decentralized blockchain. We want to promote fair competition and advocate for increased decentralization.
Join us as we revolutionize the NFT landscape and pave the way for a more inclusive and equitable marketplace on Cardano.
- Equitable On-Chain On-chain Affiliate Program: We revolutionize the NFT space by offering an on-chain affiliate program that rewards marketplaces, creators, and investors, promoting fair and inclusive participation
- Features: We continuously innovate and provide feature-packed tools for seamless interaction with NFTs
- Attracting Newcomers: We actively encourage newcomers to join Cardano's NFT, growing the whole Cardano community
- Contribution: We are dedicated to contributing to the Cardano ecosystem and driving its growth as a decentralized NFT marketplace
- Inclusion and Empowerment: We enable anyone to be part of the blockchain revolution, empowering individuals over corporations while promoting energy-efficient blockchain practices
- Aggregating listings from the leading smart contract on our marketplace - find all listings on one site
- Built-in NFT rarity score - allows users to filter and easily find undervalued NFTs
- Single NFT and collection offers - to balance supply and demand
- User profiles
Please note that the information and content provided in this GitBook are subject to change. We recommend referring back to the GitBook regularly for the most up-to-date information. Thank you for your understanding.